Units are the main currency of Tower Unite. They can be earned from Game Worlds and Lobby Games, such as The Casino and other activities. You can spend units on items to place in your condo, equippables to change your appearance, and playing games in the Casino.
Obtaining Units Edit
Currently, the only ways to earn units are:
- Game Worlds (Depends on player performance and Game World's payouts)
- Playing lobby games (Trivia, Typing Derby, Bowling, Plaza Minigames. Depends on player performance and game payout)
- The Casino (luck-based)
- Selling Objects (half of item's original price)
- Fishing (selling items you've caught)
Losing Units Edit
Currently, the only ways to lose units are:
- Buying items
- Purchasing a new condo
- Losing a casino game (luck based)
In the early alpha, all players had infinite units and Game Worlds did not distribute Units. In the later stages of the alpha, the Unit system was implemented, with Game Worlds distributing Units according to game performance; however, players still started with a large amount of Units.